søndag 17. februar 2013

DT Addicted To Stamps Challenge ATSC







Today is a NEW challenge at ATSC

ADDICTED TO STAMPS CHALLENGE


# 50 USE KRAFT


I had so much fun making this card.. Enjoyed crafting all day.. And everything from coloring the image to distressing was so much fun.. And it had been so long since I had been sewing on my card.. so I decided to do that too..  And I have used KRAFT for the very first time also I believe.. :o)

I also have to thank MAGNOLIA for this Beautiful Stamp I won at Magnolias Advent Calendar day 24.  I have had her for a very long time.. But I have not had time to use her before now.. And she was so much fun to color..

THANK YOU MAGNOLIA!!! 


I would like to join in on the following Challenges:

Stamp and Create with Magnolia # Spring with Butterflies
15.02.13 - 01.03.13

Totally Tilda Challenge # 65 Valentines Tilda
10.02.13 - 23.02.13

Time for a Magnolia Challenge # 01 Anything Goes. This is my 2. card
09.02.13 - 22.02.13

Inky Chicks Challenge # 3 Valentine or Anniversary
05.02.13 - 19.02.13

Fashionista Challenge # 12 Valentines Challenge
11.02.13 - 22.02.13

Craft your passion Challenge # 149 My Valentine
11.02.13 - 18.02.13

7 Kids College Fund Challenge # 67 Happy Birthday
13.02.13  27.02.13

Wish me Luck! :o)




23 kommentarer:

Michelle sa...

Your card is amazing. There are so much details to look at.
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
xxx Michelle

Céline sa...

fab card, love all the gorgeous details and your fab coloring
thanks for playing with us at fashionista
hugs
céline

Marlies sa...

A gorgeous card Sol!! Beautiful colours, design, embellies and Tilda looks fantastic with your colouring! I love all of it! hugs, Marlies

arjette sa...

Woowww Sol, what an awesome card, it's soooo beautiful!!!

gr. arjette.

Nicole sa...

This is awesome Sol!! Really beautiful. Hugs, Nicole

Rene sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Just stunning...the design, the coloring, the details...absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp and Create's Magnolia Challenge! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
Rene :D

Anonym sa...

what an amazing card sooo pretty the papers and all the layers love it...so happy to see you at 7kids this time...lizzi

Karen sa...

Your card is stunning! I love all your gorgeous details Your coloring is fabulous... Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.

Karen

Lene sa...

Nu har jag suttit en lång stund och tittat på dina kort. Du är otroligt duktig, så vackra kort du gör. detta bara älskar jag!
Så snyggt du lagt upp det och väldigt fin bruk av dies. Gillar "böljepapp! det blir så snyggt!
Kram lene

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Aldeles nydelig kort.
Flott oppsett og mange lekkre detaljer.

Klem,Kjersti

Pop's Cards sa...

Good Morning sweetie this is a fabulous creation I wish you lived next to me so you could teach me, huggles Pops x x x

Janny sa...

What a beauty your card, thanks for joining us at TMFC, good luck Hugs Janny

Elly sa...

Great card!! Love your coloring!!

hugs, Elly

Marcelle sa...

Fantastic coloring on your stunning card!
Love it to bits!
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia.
Good Luck!
Marcelle

Lizzy sa...

Gorgeous details on your stunning card ...Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time and good luck!

xx Hugz Lizzy & TT girls

Kirsty sa...

Hi Sol Wow she is stunning with your coluring love all the stamps you have used too.. super design and so inspiring .. Thank you for joining us in the Totally Tilda Challenge ;0)

Mandy sa...

Oh my goodness girlies this is stunning, so many beautiful details to look at, I love it :)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

Donna Ellis sa...

Love the colors, shading, details on the texture panels, and small tag-like stamped layers. Sol, your card is amazing - truly incredible!

Christina C. sa...

WOW.....just came across your amazing blog.....outstanding creations! Became a follower!

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Oh wow!!! Sol this is so stunning, the most beautiful colouring and design!! I adore the Dragonflies.
Love,melly. xxx

Teresa sa...

This is really beautiful Sol, great colouring and love all the layers.
Sorry about the commenting box on my blog I'm not sure how to change it.
Thanks for telling me about it though at least I know now and see if I can correct it. Hugs Teresa x

Lacey Stephens sa...

What a beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous and great take on the Spring with Butterflies Challenge.
Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge. We will have another fun one Friday morning; we hope you will come play along again soon!
PS we will be having a Weekend Sale on Magnolias; many designs will be 25-35% off beginning Friday.
~Lacey
Stamp and Create with Magnolia DT
www.stampandcreate.com

Unknown sa...

Utrolig hva du får til! Er en heldig eier av ei nydelig "jule-fjøl" laget av deg for snart tjue år siden. Husker du den?