tirsdag 26. juni 2012

A Pink Dream


I have made another card using all my New, used stamps.. :o)... I have found out that I love to stamp on the Design Paper too.. -How fun to do.. :o).. I have Used 6 different stamps on this card.. And that is just for the front.. And several of those is bought used.. (as told before..)  And all of them is stamped with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.. And All edges are distressed with the same stamp pad.. Bling is from my stash. And all flowers are from the roses I won from Wild Orchid Craft..

I am joining in on following Challenges:

Sir Stampalot Challenge # June  -  Bingo - I have Chosen: Pink - Brown and Bling
03.06.12 - 28.06.12


Vintage Utfordring # 43 Bruk stempler (Use Stamps) I have used 6 different stamps on this card
15.06.12 - 28.06.12

15 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

Nydelige detaljer. :)
Så lekre blomster og flott med blingen her og der.

Klem, Anne.

Lynne K sa...

A really beautiful card! All the different elements work so well together. Thanks for sharing it with us for our Stampalot bingo challenge, and good luck.

Lynne x

pinky sa...

Stunning creation! Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Så nydelig .
Hærlige farger og nydelig pyntet.

Klem Kjersti

Andrea sa...

Very nice creation. Thanks for joining Vintage udfordring.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Paola ♥ sa...

Beautiful card!

Hugs
Paola

brenda sa...

Your card is just stunning, beautiful soft colours and such a sweet image.

Thanks so much for joining in with our Bingo theme at Stampalot this month.

B x

Hilde sa...

Hei! Ang sjablongen du ønsket, de igge rikke i nettbutikken vår, men om du ønsker en så send en mail til oss om det fortsatt er igjen, hvis ikke skal vi bestille opp igjen flere.
God helg!

Hilde

Unknown sa...

Hi Sol what a super creation I love this…I love all things vintage , this is beautiful . Great work Well done Hugs Elaine

Sybille Engbers sa...

Your card is beautiful!!! Very nice.

Have a great day.

Kind Regards
Bille

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Stunning card! I love your style, so pretty and shabby chic.
Love,melly. xxx

Elizabeth sa...

Så nydelig! Lekker fargekombinasjon og nydelig pyntet. Klem, Elizabeth

Elizabeth sa...

Nydelig kort, Solveig. Lekkert design og vakre farger! Utrolig mye fint her i bloggen din! Klem, Elizabeth

Cheryl sa...

Stunning and so beautifully decorated!!! Thanks so much for visiting me,I don't get to blog as much as I used to.Enjoy the rest opf your week!!
Hugs xx

Ani sa...

Wow! You card is stunning! Hugs, Ani
P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...