fredag 21. oktober 2011

New Job! Congratulations


A closeup of the detail in front

Inside of the card..  -Panels are loose...  They should be written on.. -before glued inside. Because of the bumpy front.


I made a few cards earlier this week.. - This is one of them.
I had to make a card for a man... .. Not the easiest card to make..for me.. But I ended up with this card! I used a tiny bit of Brown Bazzill for the letters and one tiny bit behind the sign. All of the other papers are  just white sketch book paper, that is colored with Distress Ink. Walnut Stain..
I have used A LOT of different stamps for the background.. Most of them are form North Star Stamps. A few of the cars though are from vostamps.com.

I am entering this card in following Challenge:

Vintage Utfordring # 30 Monocromatisk 15.10.11 - 29.10.11

7 kommentarer:

Mandy sa...

Fabulous card Sol, my hubby would love that motorbike :)
hugs Mandy xx

Linda's Dillerier sa...

Really cool card for a man, I'm not good at cards to men at all. Thank you for joining our challenge at vintage utfordringen.

Berit sa...

WOW!! Så flott et herrekort. Du har jobbet litt med den bakgrunnen der:) Herlig måte du har satt fast "skiltet" på.
Klem Berit

Anette sa...

Good job a cool card for a mann, they are not so easy to make, but yous look realy nice and maskuline. thanks for joining the challenge at the Vintage udfordring

Linda S. L sa...

fantastisk kort!
utrolig stilig laget og her har du virkelig lekt deg med stempler som bakgrunn, for en flott effekt!! :D
tusen takk for at du deltar hos vintage udfordring!
klem Linda s. L

ania sa...

Świetna praca, bardzo męska - piękny stempel:) Pozdrawiam!

Beate sa...

Beautiful card!